…yes, the flue as caught up on me and I am devastated to say, that I will not be able to experience the all new Panamera GTS today in Bahrain, as planned.
The chassis systems are supposed to be impressively dynamic of the all new Panamera GTS models. The adaptive air suspension with three-chamber technology is fitted as standard, which results in flexible control and a wide spring rate spread. The sports chassis in the two GTS models has been lowered by 10 millimetres, while the Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) function has been adapted for an even sportier setup. The result? Apparently outstanding lateral dynamics. Large brakes (390 millimetres in diameter at the front, 365 millimetres at the rear) support the longitudinal dynamics.
Here are some highlights on this power beast:
- Bridging the gap in sporting style. The 338 kW (460 hp) Panamera GTS models bridge the gap between the Panamera S (440 hp) and the Panamera Turbo (550 hp) in spectacularly sporting style.
- An emotional experience. When combined with the standard sports exhaust system, the modified, powerful four-litre V8 biturbo engine provides the driver with an emotional driving and sound experience.
- Fit for the track. The models achieve outstanding longitudinal and lateral dynamics thanks to an adaptive air suspension with three-chamber air springs, sports chassis (-10 mm) and large brakes (390 mm at the front, 365 mm at the rear).
- A dynamic appearance.
The Sport Design package features black elements, new 20-inch wheels, and Alcantara and aluminium interior trim for an athletic look.
- Feel-good ambience.
Adaptive 18-way sports seats, a heated multifunction sports steering wheel, leather equipment including an Alcantara package, and the Sport Chrono Package are included as standard.
- Everything at a glance. With its GTS models, Porsche is expanding its selection of comfort and assistance systems to include a head-up display with various configurations for the Panamera range.
- Impressive from the back. Thanks to its large tailgate, extra loading space and the 4+1 seating concept, the first Panamera GTS Sport Turismo combines sporty elements with maximum comfort for day-to-day driving.
The GTS models offer all the same innovations as the second-generation Panamera range. These include the digital Porsche Advanced Cockpit, assistance systems such as Porsche InnoDrive including adaptive cruise control, and optional rear axle steering. The GTS also features one highlight that is new to the entire Panamera range – the head-up display. The display can be configured by the driver and projects all relevant information directly into their direct line of sight in full colour.
A true champion and I can’t wait for, hopefully, a future possibility to get behind the steering wheel of the GTS.
Forgive my lack of health and I try everything to get back on track real quick in order to take you with me on upcoming trips again.
All the best,
And that’s what we have been missing out…